Tuesday, 25 January 2011


I've decided to redo the topology of the shoulders. I had a rethink on how I want to rig this character and I think that it'd be better to have the arms flat out in a T shape. I had a play on this a few days ago but haven't had any time since but I thought that I ought to update the blog and post the changes. Am itching to crack on with this but have lots of undergraduate work to mark. In fact, I'm drowning in work.....

Must admit that I don't like the interface to these Blogs. I managed somehow to follow my own blog earlier on and it took me ages to figure out how to unfollow myself!

Thursday, 13 January 2011

Completed High Poly Character

Here is the mesh of the high poly character. I'm happy with how the muscles have turned out.